Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Dance Force

I liked the colors and theme for CSI 231, thought they fit nicely for some photos of my niece, so here's my second go around on 231. My niece takes dance classes and has periodic recitals.
I have some pictures of her spring recital, where one of the routines she performed was called
"Lunch Monday."


For this I created multi-sized layered stars (some are glittered),striped paper, white background and a heart. I journaled about Hannah's awesome performance. I layered some Echo Park Beautiful life papers and stickers. And added some punching. (Loosely followed the sketch, with my own take).


Loved these colors.  So many options. You can join the fun over here:

Happy Creating!
.

1 comment:

  1. Oh so sweet! Love the glittery stars! Thank you for playing detective with us at CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration!

    ReplyDelete