Monday, June 19, 2017

Dad and His Brothers

In honor of Father's Day, I thought it might be nice to do a layout about my dad. So, pictured below is my dad with his 2 brothers. These 3 love discussing everything from politics, to religion, to philosophy.One of their favorite places to do it was in my grandparents basement. These pictures were taken around 1985.

                                         




This layout is for CSI 231: I used stripes, twine and hearts. My journaling (hidden) takes inspiration from 1000 awesome things: specifically, dads! I used up some older papers on this, added a little gesso, stamping and doodling. I also added some die cuts and stickers, and then altered some thickers I have to better match the color scheme.
The design is based on the CSI sketch, here:  http://csichallenge.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2017-06-15T02:00:00-07:00&max-results=1


                               


Join us over at CSI: Colors, Stories, and Inspiration, and be inspired!

1 comment:

  1. You did a beautiful job on this one, Carol. I love how you divided the papers to match the sketch. The piece of twine looks really neat. I love that stamping done in red behind the photo. The title work looks nice as well. Love the ampersand. Great job. TFS.

    ReplyDelete