Thursday, September 7, 2017

Meow

For csi 237. I had some pictures sitting around of my niece's birthday party. The house was decked out with balloons, streamers, and ribbons; which of course caught the cat's eye. Her cats are particularly photogenic. These papers worked nicely with the color scheme.
The challenge.




The layout I created used all 5 colors, followed the sketch as closely as I could, and used labels (K and Co), animals (cat stickers), and washi tape (striped). I also used stripes and speech ballons (stamped)  on label. I took one of the prompts (and wrote from the cat's point of view) I wish I had a million....


8 comments:

  1. Cute page, love your kitty. Thank you for playing along at CSI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout has me smiling ☺. Those little cat stickers are so darn cute. Love the row of colourful circles and banners along the edge of the photos. The speech bubbles are quite clever. A really nice overall design. Well done ! TFS with us at CSI.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and cute page! These kittens are so sweet!
    Ginger - Thanks for playing along at CSI

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work with the sketch & solving the case! Love those sweet little cats at the bottom - my favorite is the one with the glasses. Thanks for joining us over at CSI!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cats are such fun pets:-) Love the cat stickers and paw prints. A really sweet page:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh, those are the cutest photos and I love the speech bubbles that help tell the story. The little cat accents are adorable, and I lvoe the paw prints!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout, how awesome are cats. Great use of the evidence clues.
    Thanks for joining us at CSI

    ReplyDelete
  8. You rocked this case! Love the kitty photos! Thank you for playing detective with us at CSI!

    ReplyDelete