Thursday, November 30, 2017

CSI 241: EPIC

November has been a busy month, between fighting off a nasty cold and family celebrations over Thanksgiving. I finished this layout a while ago, but just got it blogged. Never the less, I did squeeze in a layout or two....



My layout was inspired by a layout on Scrapbook.com by Nathalie DeSousa's layout here:
https://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/image/layout/5837441.html. I love her use of hexagons.
I adapted it for CSI and added a few of my own touches.
The CSI challenge:
                                   
                                         






My layout used I used a hexagon die to create a strip and created faux stitching bordering the hexagons. For testimony I used leaves, vellum and wood. For testimoney I journaled about autumn colors and flowers.
                             


1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love those flowers! I always buy them every year. Love your hexagons!

    ReplyDelete