Monday, April 30, 2018

Memories

For CSI 252


I started with some Kaisercraft striped paper, then added some yellow paint stripes and splatters. Then added a black diamond die cut border.
 The picture is of my niece at about 6 years of age..

For this Challenge I was inspired by the bold stripes, diamonds, circles and hearts. Used all of them in my layout. I journaled in a frame. "Hannah's beautiful smile could light a room.:Age 6"


My layout:



For lots of fun and inspiration, join us over at CSI: Color Stories and Inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful bold page Carol, I love how you've added the yellow paint to the patterned paper and the white diecuts really pop against the background - and that really is a beautiful smile! :o) Thanks for playing with us at CSI

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has such a beautiful smile! Really cool how you added the texture in with the stripes! So happy to have you playing with us at CSI, as always, Carol!

    ReplyDelete