Sunday, July 15, 2018

Sunrise





We have a very pretty image for inspiration this July over at CSI. Wonderful summer colors.
The CSI challenge can be found here:http://csichallenge.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2018-07-15T00:30:00-04:00&max-results=1



My layout for the challenge:
I used some paper and embellishments from Cocoa Daisy. The watercolor paper from Cocoa Daisy matched perfectly with my theme. For the challenge I used tissue paper, clouds, black and white accents and leaves. I journaled in a circle: Beautiful summer skies: Being at the beach at sunrise is one of my favorite was to relax. I used some tissue paper and some texture paste to create some texture. I used some stamps to create a black and white pattern (which I fussy cut into circles.)..





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful take on the mood board! Thanks for joining us at CSI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page! Just shows you don't need photos to create layouts! Love the cut-out stamped circles and the pretty torn layers.

    ReplyDelete