Saturday, February 2, 2019

Christmas memories

Cold case 271. So the idea on this challenge was to pull stuff that has been in our stash for a while.... So i pulled some older papers, and embellishments to create this:





I got lots of inspiration from the photo, I liked the wreath in the photo and created one of my own. I die cut pine branches from older papers. I also liked the birds and flowers and added those as embellishments to the wreath. I also liked the scallops on her shirt and added a scalloped border to my layout--top and bottom. There seemed to be a holiday/winter theme, so I journaled about my Christams and how I was lucky to spend it with my family, including my niece. All the embellishments I added (stars, flowers, birds, silver bling, chipboard title, and stickers were things I had sitting in my stash and am happy I got to use them.

Come join the fun challenges at CSI: Color Stories and Inspiration, here: http://csichallenge.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment