Sunday, March 31, 2019

Gadget Guy

Bonus Case File CSI 277--

This was a great case file to pull out some older items from my stash, and products I don't use as often. I had some old wood and chip board pieces laying around as well as some stencils  and papers that I have not used in a while. I put them all together to create this mixed media layout.

I used numbers (in the background), clocks, an old metallic frame, some stencils I have not used in a while, and some paint. This all inspired a story about my dad, who loves cameras and gadgets. In the photo (which was taken around 1968), he is setting up some of his camera equipment. I used up lots of stickers, chipboard, and papers I had been hoarding for a while.

My layout:


I also did some mixed media (used modeling paste with the stencils). And then added some ink sprays, and some paint to that. I used lots of older product on this layout. For fun and prizes come join us at the CSI blog here: http://csichallenge.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment