Friday, December 30, 2016

Russian Teacake Cookies

Growing up as kids, I have memories of my mom baking Christmas cookies, and my sister and I would help mix the dough, shape the cookies and bake them. In fact, we even had our own mini-bake ovens. Today, I still enjoy baking Christmas Cookies. One of my favorites of all time is probably
Russian teacake cookies. Nothing compares to homemade cookies.

For this CSI challenge (220) I used stripes, flowers, ribbon, and a decorative border (lace). I journaled about my favorite Christmas cookie, the Russian teacake, homemade, of course.






The original challenge file:


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful page, Carol! Love the softness of your page. You did a perfect job with the palette. Your page has the perfect homespun feel to go with the message of your layout!

    ReplyDelete