Monday, January 16, 2017

Birthday

My latest layout for csi is called Birthday, also the first csi layout of the year:
For my sister's birthday, we took her for a delicious pasta dinner, chocolate fondue, shopping
and dancing.

For the csi challange, I used small dots (made with modeling paste and a stencil). Enamel dots--recollections-- (either side of the "Birthday" title) Leaves, and string. I used dies to create the pink and green border (sizzix), a die to create the banner for the title and a die to create the yellow flowers.
I stamped the green and pink swirls and used pink gelatos to create the pink watercolor effect.
Finally, I journaled about my sister's birthday. The leaves are color me crazy (and I did! with peerless watercolor, pink and blue).
I don't know the manufacture of the swirl stamp, only that is was one I picked up from a really nice dollar store in Lombard that was in business for a short time. It was a very cool dollar store though....one of the few I have seen with a superb collection of scraping goodies.
Had lots of fun creating this, lovely colors, and bits to create with...




The csi challenge:






4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful job you did you on your page! Love it! Thanks for playing along1`````

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have really captured the Theme of the case file "Birthdays" Thanks for playing along with us at CSI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your use of cicles really stands out and reflects the fun of your occasion, beautifully presented using the awesome sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun and festive page! Love all your birthday elements and the fun bits bursting out at the top!

    ReplyDelete