Wednesday, March 15, 2017

A Christmas Gathering

Here I have CSI case 225...

                             
Thought the colors were reminiscent of Christmas past. So I scrapped a picture of my grandparents and mother at Christmas in Peoria, from 1970. For evidence, I used a key, washi tape, wood (circular ornaments at the top), and stripes (on the paper). For testimony, I journaled with handwriting on the background. Journaling reads: Christmas Dinner 1970. My Grandparents loved to entertain in their home in Peoria, for the holidays. Pictured here: Mom, Grandma and Grandpa. 1970. Had lots of fun solving this one. Come join the fun over at : http://csichallenge.blogspot.com/

My layout for this challenge:





3 comments:

  1. Lovely details, thanks for playing along at CSI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of using this colour scheme for a Christmas layout! Lovely layers and embellishments! Thanks for joining in at CSI!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto what Ginny said! I never thought of using this for Christmas. Love the homespun, vintage feel of your page and all the shimmer!

    ReplyDelete