Thursday, April 13, 2017

Tea Party Crasher

This is for csi 227:
Time for another CSI challenge.
The picture was taken of my sister's cat while visiting her. My niece threw my sister and I a tea party, with apple juice and cookies, but her cat, Tiger, just had to be a part of it, approved of the cookies, and helped herself.

The case file for 227:



For this layout, I used flowers (orange flower and the wood flower), stripes (scalloped circle), watercolors (the paper has a watercolor pattern to which I added some of my own watercolors in orange and green), and animals (owls). I journaled about a tea party that my niece gave to my sister and myself. The journaling reads (about a pet) Hannah decided to give my sister and I a tea party with apple juice and cookies.However, Tiger decided to crash the tea party and helped herself to some cookies. We all enjoyed the cookies to the last crumb, including tiger kitty.

I created a couple layered embellishments myself (layered tag and crepe paper accent.) based off a youtube video.


Come join the fun on the CSI blog here:
http://csichallenge.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2017-04-11T16:26:00-07:00&max-results=1&start=1&by-date=false

3 comments:

  1. Cute embellishments and love how you have documented such a adorable story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds just like something my cat would do and what a great way to document the day. I love your title and it fits the photo so perfectly. Great job, thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun story and so awesome you have a picture to document this fiasco! Adorable layout! So happy to have you playing with us at CSI!

    ReplyDelete