Sunday, July 30, 2017

3 Little Fish

After what has been a very busy July, its been nice to finally get a little scrapbooking done.
The case file for CSI 234 is:
                               





And this is my layout created for csi 234.
I used all the colors and checkers, something transparent (transparency that says hello), and scallops (border under the checkered strip of paper. I journaled about a family get away. After a long day of sightseeing, some family members went swimming. Pictured here is my cousin, niece and myself.

I used paint with stencils to create the checkers, as well as some ink splatters. Then layered some different stickers and embellishments.
                                           
                                         

Come join the fun over at CSI:

3 comments:

  1. Love how you designed this, Carol! The checkered piece behind the photo almost looks like pool tiles, and the background work is reminiscent of splashed water. Looks like you ladies were having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so perfect for the challenge! I love all the beautiful and bright colors and the photo is so cute!
    Thanks for joining us at CSI.
    Ginger Cameron DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous use of the colour scheme! Thanks for joining in at CSI!

    ReplyDelete