Monday, July 17, 2017

Mocha

The new CSI case file for July:

                                             

I decided to pull out some older papers on this one (background is a HOTP paper which I have had in my stash for a while). And added some stenciling to the background. And then layered in some other sitckers and elements. For evidence I used stripes (on background paper), decorative border, and wood (hearts and arrow). For testimony, I decided to journal about something that relaxes me. And that something is having a cup of mocha with friends. The layout was designed using the sketch that was provided.
Pictured here, my friends and I visited the All Chocolate Kitchen, that makes awesome desserts and Mocha's.

                                       

Join us over at CSI for fun and challenges!

6 comments:

  1. You did a lovely job! I love the stencilling - and that background paper is not only beautiful, but SUCH a perfect choice for our challenge over at CSI! Thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing like sitting with a warm cup in your hands, and enjoying that warmth. Great layout. Thanks for joining us at CSI.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout really made me want a mocha...My favourite hot drink:-)
    Well done solving the challenge! Hope you will keep playing along at CSI:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! and YUMMY!! ;) Great take on this month’s case file! Thanks for playing along with CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration! Hope to see you back to help solve the next case :)

    Carrie, DT
    dearzae.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos and page. That little teapot accent is perfect, as are all the phrases sprinkled around your page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely page! Thanks for you playing with CSI!

    ReplyDelete