Monday, February 12, 2018

Walking on Sunshine

What a bright and summery color palette we have for us this month. (Which I think is awesome, since the weather here in Chicagoland has been snowy and dreary.)

For this challenge, I scrapbooked a photo taken on our 2016 family reunion, where a bunch of us are walking to a thrift store in the quaint little town of Milford PA. I did use a sketch, which I thought lent itself to my theme-which I rotated 90 degrees. (Sketch can be found here :https://www.scrapbook.com/gallery/image/sketch/6068437.html)



For this challenge, I used flowers, bird, something fridgy (frayed burlap) and mixed media background (added some orange mist with a stencil). And Journaled about a summer memory: our family reunion.

And here is my layout:


For more fun and challenges join us over at CSI: Color, Stories and Inspiration:
http://csichallenge.blogspot.com/




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout. Great take on the case, thanks for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work! I love the pop of green burlap, and the title is so great!
    Thanks for playing along with us at CSI!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photo and page! The layered flowers and the sun you created looks great! So happy to have you playing with us at CSI!

    ReplyDelete