Thursday, December 13, 2018

Let it Snow

Christmas is a magical time, as is the month leading up to it. Family and friends met up for a Holiday Walk....perfect to scrap for CSI 267. The non-traditional colors can be challenging but fun to play with. The CSI challenge is here: http://csichallenge.blogspot.com/




For my layout, I used all 5 colors, stamping (the trees in the background), snowflakes, winter elements (snowmen), and a tag, and journaled from a hanging tag. Picture is from my childhood- of my dad, my sister and me. We built a snowman together in winter of 1978. Just one of the great memories of childhood.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout with all the gorgeous Christmas embellishments! Thank you so much for joining us at CSI❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so very, very pretty! I adore your paper choice, border stamp and the background you've created on the upper portion of this layout! So pretty!!!
    Thank you for joining us at CSI!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the snowflakes repeated throughout your page, Carol! The colors are so, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete