Friday, November 30, 2018

Beautiful garden

For csi 266, we have a very bright color palette for November--thought this worked perfectly with some photos I shot this summer of hour family outing to Conservatory/Botanic Gardens in Ohio.

The challenge can be found here: http://csichallenge.blogspot.com/



I was inspired by the flowers, the frames, the bright colors, and birds. I journaled in a frame. I used some gelatos to color the frames (originally paper was from the Amy Tan Plus one collection, which I cut out and colored. The color theme was bright and cheery, perfect for the bright floors our family saw at the Botanic Garden/Conservatory in Columbus, OH. I also incorporated some squares which I colored with gelatos and stamped.

Come join the fun at CSI: Color, Stories and Inspiration!


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful job solving this case, Carol! Love the way you piled all those frames and embellished them. So happy you played with us again at CSI! I apologize for the lateness of my comments!

    ReplyDelete