Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Hello Friend

For CSI 265 we have a wonderfully girly color palette, with pinks, white and black.I did my own inspiration on this--chose 4 of the 5 colors (pinks, white and black) to work with for this challenge.
I was also inspired by the stripes, flowers, glitter and text print. I used a framed journaling spot as well.

The CSI challenge:




For my layout, I did lots of layering, and did some stenciling with some glitter paste, and journaled about my niece. After her dance performance, she met up with her friend, Brandon.


2 comments:

  1. How fun and fabulous is this, Carol! Love the "rainbow sprikle" saying and all the fun, youthful, energetic, shimmery details on here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layering looks absolutely amazing and I do love the overall design! The use of the striped paper on the background and on your layout is incredibly effective.
    Thank you for joining us at CSI!

    ReplyDelete